- Use the Internet to research an industry with a significant impact on your local economy (e.g., autos in Michigan or oil in Louisiana). Be prepared to discuss.
- Use the Internet to research a business failure. Be prepared to discuss.
“Strategic Competitiveness”Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, determine which of the two primary drivers of the competitive landscape is more influential. Explain your rationale.
- Explain which model (I / O model or resource-based model) you believe will best help a firm in the industry you researched earn above-average returns.
“Management’s Responsibility”Please respond to the following:
- From the second e-Activity, determine the level of responsibility management had for the business failure you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Create a list of three best practices that not only would have helped the company you researched from failure, but would also apply to the rest of the industry your company was part of. Explain your rationale for selecting these best practices.
NO PLAGIARISM. NO ESSAYS. ANSWER EACH QUESTION IN 2 TO 3 PARAGRAPHS AND PROVIDE REFERENCES. NO BROKEN ENGLISH.