Submit a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following components. Be sure to include references to Learning Resources, including media.
- Analyze the bias in the Australian and Chitling intelligence tests assigned in the Week 2 Learning Resources. Give examples from both assigned tests of what makes an intelligence test unfair to people of different cultures.
- Explain whether an intelligence test in general could be constructed without cultural bias. Include your reasoning and support your views with relevant research.
- Select two cultural factors (e.g., environment, socioeconomic, biological, and family) that you believe have the greatest influence on intelligence. Explain the factors and your reasoning.
- For the two cultures that you researched, explain each culture’s definition of intelligence and identify similarities and differences in how the cultures view intelligence.
- Based on what you learned this week, create a personal definition of intelligence that includes your concept of “common knowledge.” Explain the influences that helped you arrive at this definition.