The topic your group chose in class should guide your research for this assignment. You should leverage scholarly articles, which explore the topic in question, to inform your view/paper.
Based on your readings, prepare a group presentation and type a summary of your findings (approximately 10-12 double spaced type pages). Be sure to include how the article(s) you read informed or shaped your group’s opinion. The reader of your paper should get an in-depth education about the topic of discussion and a sense of where your group stands with regard to the topic.
Be sure to document your findings with a reference list. It is expected that you will leverage a minimum of 5 scholarly articles. Use APA general guidelines for paper format. (see below)
1. Use white 8 ½ x 11” paper.
2. Make 1 inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides
3. The first word in every paragraph should be indented one half inch.
4. APA recommends using Times New Roman font, size 12.
5. Double space the entire research paper
6. Include a page header known as the “running head” at the top of every page. (To make this process easier, set your word processor to automatically add these components onto each page
Leverage “Citation Machine” or other citations systems to create your reference page.