___ ___ ___
10. Provide the function for the following enzymes.
DNA Polymerase I
DNA Polymerase III
11. The study of changes in gene expression that occurs without alteration to genes is called
12. Noncoding regions in eukaryotic DNA are called ________. These have _______ functions
and alter gene expression.
13. Shift pairing of RNA at the third position is called ____________.
14. An operon is composed of _____.
15. In the Lac operon, if lactose is present, the operator of the lac operon is switched ____;
therefore, this is an example of a(n) ______ operon.
16. Name the 4 methods of horizontal gene transmission and how each occurs.