- Minimum of a 5 page written account of your progress over a minimum of four weeks. Your paper should be 12-font, Arial script and double spaced.
- Include your Statement of Purpose (why you chose your area), your AIM-what you are trying to accomplish, your goal, how you collected your data and evidence of your data collection.
- Demonstrate and include the utilization of at least (2) CQI tools (Fishbone Diagram, graphs, control chart).
- Demonstrate use of each step of the PDSA model for your project.
- Submit a PowerPoint of your Project along with your paper.
- Post a minimum of 150 words on line of your outcomes and successes with your project. (This can be paraphrased from your paper).
LOOK IN THE ATTACHMENT BELOW!!!!!! THE TOPIC WILL BE ATTACH TO THIS POST. DUE ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2018 @ 11:59 EST . I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LATE WORK NOR QUESTIONS ON WHEN ITS DUE. MAKE SURE YOU READ BEFORE MESSAGING ME !!! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
PLAN: There are many challenges and obstacles that we are dealt with on a day to day basis as individuals and I believe it’s all about perspective on how we face or handle these kinds of situations. As for myself, I’ve been dealing with this issue for a very long time and no matter how many times I try to fight it, it is inevitable. Due to trauma from my early childhood I’ve had trouble with personal and social relationships. I get really overwhelmed and stressed that I face anxiety and depression sometimes which affects the way I function tremendously. I want to able to focus on self-improvement ways that I can better myself and not dwell on my past as a setback.
DO: Change mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
STUDY: Self-improve is setting goals for yourself, discipline yourself, and be open-minded to others. If you want to become a better version of yourself, surround yourself with people that will help you grow. ACT: What we get from self-improvement is more than the human mind can imagine. It does not just benefit yourself but the people around you. But first, change for yourself and then you will see who will leave you and who will stay for the upgraded version of yourself. How you improve, will either make people love you or hate you but either way, it affects them somehow. It molds you. It molds the way you think, the way you speak, the way you act, the way how you handle situations, and much more. It changes your mentality into a whole new perspective, a whole new vision of what you had before. It opens your eyes to the things you were either blinded by or could not see what was right in front of you before. self-improvement helps you especially mentally and emotionally.
Feedback to Learner10/14/18 3:43 PM
This is a terrific topic for your Personal CQI project. You answered each of the questions to formulate your Aim Statement extremely well. The Aim statement will put your project in motion using the PDSA model and is important in defining your goals for your project. This will be such an important and meaningful project for you to increase decrease anxiety and feelings of depression. If possible, involve process owners in your journey for support. This project will be one where you can record your data and see progress in each area.