· Did you solve the dilemma? If so, how? If not, what were the repercussions or consequences?
· What would you do differently if faced with the same problem today?
· What is the importance of good ethics?
· Why should we be concerned about our actions?
Remember, the dilemma should be detailed with description and dialogue. Regard the questions as prompts, not an ordering of your responses. This is not a Q&A essay, but rather a graceful reflection regarding a difficult ethical dilemma you faced.
Cite the textbook and incorporate outside sources, including citations.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page
Grading This activity will be graded based on Ethical Memoire Grading Rubric.
Weekly Objectives (WO) WO1.1, 1.2, 7.2
Due Date: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
Ethical Memoire Grading Rubric – 50 pts
|Ethical Memoire Grading Rubric – 50 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLength||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAnalysis||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeOrganization||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWriting||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAPA: Citation and Reference Formatting||
|Total Points: 50.0|