In a minimum of 300 words, post to the Discussion Area your response to the following:
- Define the applied research method/technique used in the article.
- Discuss how the applied research article differs from traditional research.
- Explain how the author(s) used the results to improve or change the environment studied.
- Use at least two scholarly citations and cite the sources in the body of your work based on APA standards.
- Prepare a reference list.
Support your rationales and analysis by using at least two resources from professional literature in your response. Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (websites ending in .edu or .gov).