In Topic 5, you submitted a treatment plan for your client. Since then, several changes have taken place within your client’s case. Review the “Changes in Clinical Presentations” document for more information regarding changes in your client’s case. Answer the questions presented at the end of your client’s case and address the following:
- Determine what the changes (obstacles) mean to the treatment plan.
- Examine the case and propose why the changes occurred.
- Reassess the effectiveness and validity of the treatment plan.
- Present how the treatment plan needs to be adjusted to address the changes in the situation.
- Justify the changes both ethically and legally.
Submit your answers in a 1,000-1,250-word essay. Three to four academic references are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.