You will need to develop your definition of what constitutes good science and support it with three sources from the scientific literature using APA formatting. It should be approximately 250 words excluding citations. Do not plagiarize. Your work will be checked for this.
- 1. Find and analyze examples or definitions of what constitutes “good science” that is documented in scientific literature. Find at least 3 reputable sources.
- 2. Thinking about the research in step 1, develop your definition of what constitutes good science, supported by your research sources.
- 3. Go to the Doing Good Science discussion topic, and create a new thread of at least 250 words (excluding citations) containing the following information, using APA for citations and support:
- Define and describe your definition of good science, supported with your research sources.
Return to the discussion topic and reply to one of your classmates’ posts who has not had a reply.
- The reply should be evident you read the post and have a thoughtful response.
- The reply should be at least five sentences total. Replies should not say “cool post”, “good idea”, etc., but answer the post based on the following criteria.
- Is the post detailed enough to describe the discussion topic?
- Does the post grab your interest? Why/not?
- If applicable, is the post supported with proper scientific sources and citations?
- Comments will be taken into consideration for grading purposes.