I have a quick assignment, whoever can do it, I will appreciate. Is due after 1 hour. It’s about the United States Law and constitution.
This exercise is intended to give you practice accessing the Federal Constitution and the Constitutions of Idaho, Washington and Alaska. You will identify the specific section or area of the constitutions that are considered the General Welfare Section
A general welfare clause is a section that appeared in many constitutions, as well as in some charters and statutes, which provides that the governing body empowered by the document may enact laws to promote the general welfare of the people, sometimes worded as the public welfare.
2. In another browser tab or window open the Idaho State Constitution, then the Washington State Constitution and finally the Alaska State Constitution
What to submit for the assignment
Write a response to the following questions based on your review:
1. In the table below insert the language that you found in each Constitution that speak to the General Welfare.
|Constitution||Date Adopted||Location of General Welfare Clause in Constitution||Cut and Paste actual language here|
1. Was there any difference in the language?
2. Did you find interesting to you about the statements?
3. Look at the general layout of the four documents in terms of how the various general sections are placed in the documents.
1. The Bill of Rights, the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution, are located as amendments.
1. Does each state constitution outline the Bill of Rights?
2. Where are they located in the state Constitutions?
4. As you briefly review the State Constitutions what unique element of each Constitution stands out to you for each state?
|State||Unique feature not in other states|
How to Submit your Document
Click this assignment link and attach your completed assignment as a Microsoft Word document.
Your work will be graded using the rubric associated with this assignment. To review the grading criteria prior to submitting your assignment, please go to My Grades and click View Rubric for this assignment