It’s important to develop your professional goals and how you achieve them in this course and your chosen program.
To prepare your SDLP for the review, complete the steps outlined below. If you are prepared to submit it before Unit 7 week, please do so. This will give your instructor an opportunity to connect with you early in the term..
What do you expect to learn in this course that will help you achieve your academic and professional goals? You are encouraged to reflect earnestly about how the course content and experience might serve your goals, as well as about what you might proactively do in the course to develop in your target areas.
If you have determined there are additional areas from which you would benefit, or areas you would like to replace, this is a good time to do so. Remember, this is your learning plan, so design it to help you achieve your unique goals.
This Assignment will be graded based on evidence of thoughtful development of your SDLP; a draft is due in this unit. Your Unit 7 Draft of the SDLP MUST be submitted in the SDLP Template (you cannot submit a paper). If you have references for the SDLP, these must be added under a Reference Heading at the very end of the SDLP Template. You do not need to submit a title page in APA format with the SDLP Assignment. Your final version, incorporating instructor feedback from the Unit 7 SDLP Draft is due in Unit 9.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
· consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
· utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
· follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful; and
· display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.