I have an assignment due this Thursday all contents needed are below.
- Unit 8: Escape Fire Worksheet/Assignment
- Blank Escape Fire Worksheet (15.078 KB)
- EscapeFireFactsheet (956.499 KB)
- 1. Review the Escape Fire Worksheet/Fact sheet. Suggested to print out as well. These things are items to be thinking of when you watch the movie.
2. Download the Blank Escape Fire Worksheet (this form can be typed/populated and then submitted for the assignment.)
3. In the worksheet, fill in the first column (Yesterday Behavior and Knowledge) with your own personal views. These are things that you already know or do in service of health and health care – for you, your families, at your workplace, in the community and for public policy on a national scale. Every square need not be filled out. There may be one or more squares left blank. See example posted here to give you some ideas as to what to put in these boxes.
4. Watch the movie/Youtube – Escape Fire. As you watch the film, be thinking about the “Today” and the “Tomorrow” columns.
5. After watching the movie, reflect and fill in the squares for the remainder of the worksheet (Today and Tomorrow columns).
6. Submit this worksheet.