The question to address is: “What have you learned about statistics?” In
developing your responses, consider – at a minimum – and discuss the
application of each of the course elements in analyzing and making decisions
about data (counts and/or measurements).
Tanner, D. E., & Youssef-Morgan, C. M. (2013). Statistics for Managers
tUrl=https://content.ashford.edu/ssologin?bookcode=AUBUS308.13.1> . San
Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (book used for this course)
The course elements include:
* Descriptive statistics
* Inferential statistics
* Hypothesis development and testing
* Selection of appropriate statistical tests
* Evaluating statistical results.
1. Must be three to- five double-spaced pages in length, and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
1. Title of paper
2. Student’s name
3. Course name and number
4. Instructor’s name
5. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA
style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.