Task Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 6–8 slides with speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide (excluding title and reference slides)
Points Possible: 150 Due Date: 12/16/2013 11:59:59 PM CT [removed]
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Analyze the effectiveness of your organization’s training and development process. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Explain the training needs analysis approach that your organization uses to define training needs.
- Describe the process for capturing needs for individuals, groups, and the wider skills for the organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of at least 3 courses in this curriculum. For each course, address the following:
- Are adult learning theories evident in the course design?
- Does the course have clear and measurable training objectives and learning outcomes?
- Is there alignment of the course objectives with organizational strategic goals and objectives?
- Describe the training delivery methods. Are they varied and appropriate to the course topics?
- Does the course incorporate varied learning styles in the design?
- What level of evaluation is used to measure the effectiveness of the training?