PICOT question: What is the impact of medication administration errors in pediatric patients?
• Doctoral learners are required to use Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Using feedback from your instructor on your PICOT question and annotated bibliographies, revise your PICOT question and annotations.
Using your annotations, write a 1,250-1500 word paper, in which you evaluate the literature, including the study conclusions, merits, and shortcomings. Your evaluation should address the following questions, and your conclusions should be supported with appropriate citations.
• In which studies are the themes of the literature review similar? Different?
• In which studies do the data support the conclusion?
• In which studies do the conclusions answer the research question?
• What questions would you ask the authors?
• How might the evidence in these studies be of use to refining your PICOT question or perhaps formulating or implementing your DPI project?