TOPIC:• Does social media enhance or hinder interpersonal relationships?
- Construct an argument for a position on the TOPIC.
- Make an argument as high quality as possible: In particular, make sure that all of your premises are true and that the truth of the conclusion is demonstrated by your premises.
- academic sources that support some aspect of the argument.
- Present a main argument in standard form with each premise and the conclusion on a separate line.
- Here is an example of what it means for an argument to be presented in standard form
All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, Socrates is mortal.
- Provide support for each premise of your argument. Explain the meaning of the premise, and provide supporting evidence for the premise. [One paragraph for each premise]
- Explain how your conclusion follows from your premises.