Write a 1,500-1,750-word essay addressing the following questions with regard to your chosen program. Use at least three to five academic sources in writing this paper.
- What is the mission and budget?
- What is the strategic plan of the program?
- What do they do to control the quality of health care?
- What do they do for cost containment?
- How are they aligned with health care professionals?
- Is this a valuable program or a waste of taxpayer money? If the program has faults, how could it be improved or should it be abandoned? Be prepared to defend your position.
4. Mission and Budget
Read “Mission and Budget,” located on the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality website (2015).