Research the child protection laws and policies in your state or a state with which you are familiar.
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper analyzing laws and policies of child protection. Answer the following questions:
- What protections do they provide currently?
- What are the benefits of these protections?
- What are the limitations?
- What role does a human service worker play in this process?
- How would the role of the human service worker change if the child is already involved in the juvenile justice system?
- What recommendations would your team make to improve current protections based on the Penn State case and others across the country?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.